We are completely obsessed with overnight oats. I've been looking for a healthier option to pre-packaged organic cereal bars and these no-cook overnight oats are the answer! It takes just 5 minutes to make. Prepare it the night before and keep in the fridge, this way it's ready for little hands to grab in the morning. Healthy breakfast has never been so easy!
- 1 cup milk - dairy, coconut, or almond
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana - mashed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
This recipe is suitable for babies 10-12 months and up, toddlers, big kids and adults. Always make sure the consistency of your baby's food is one he can handle. Before combining foods make sure he has tried each one individually first.
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir well to incorporate.
- Pour into your Sage Spoonfuls jars, place the lid on and put the jars into the fridge.
- The oats will soak up all of the liquid overnight.
- In the morning, when you're ready to serve, just grab a jar out of the fridge and enjoy! It tastes great cold, but you can quickly warm it up by running the jar under hot water for 1-2 minutes.